The CIM 2023 Convention organizing committee is actively gathering proposals for short courses to be presented at the Convention on April 30th, 2023
Short courses offer participants an opportunity to enhance their professional competence, stimulate their interest and understanding, and provide a practice update for current standards and techniques through interactive instruction.
Our CIM audiences include:
• Underground mine operators
• Surface mine operators
• Exploration and mine geologists
• The mining financial community
• Human resources professionals
• Stakeholders in environment, sustainability and community relations
Submissions will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• Clarity, depth and specificity of proposal
• Timeliness and relevance of subject matter
• Qualifications, expertise and experience level of instructor(s)
• Course submissions must be completed with all required documentation/information.
• Acceptance of a proposal is based on the content and the instructors named at the time of submission.